Thursday, July 8, 2010

I LEFT MY PASSPORT....

Yes I know you are NEVER supposed to let your passport out of your site when in another country, however there are times when you NEED to!  Today Kim and I went downtown to renew our Visas.  IT was actually quite easy, we gave our papers and they told us you have to pay $30 downstairs and make a copy of your actual visa page in your passport and come back upstairs.  We did that and they reviewed our papers and gave us a receipt and told us to come back on Monday to see if we are authorized for the Visa (I really hope we are, because if not, then it looks like I have to get my visa in the states).  So on Monday morning we will head back downtown check out our authorization, hopefully pay the $150 for the Visa, wait for the VIsa (hopefully they will give us back our passports with the VISA on Monday.  Then we  have to register our Visa, at some other place (I'm not sure where)  then get our Censo, or our Ecuadorian ID card, then I can leave for the states in peace, with all my documents in order!  Which I leave in 10 days!  I'm very excited to see and spend time with my family and friends!  However it will be difficult to leave Harrison and my friends here!  Pero, asi es la vida.  But, that is life.  So I hope all is well with you wherever you are today!  I pray God is blessing you in Great ways and you are sharing his love with those around you.  I do have one favor to ask of you!  Please, please pray for this fun Visa stuff and that all the papers would be filled and that I would have the Visa early next week!  And that it is for 2 years!   Thank you so much!  Talk to you next week!!!!!! Dios Les Bendiga!  God Bless you!