Thursday, May 27, 2010

Packing and Recieving packages!!! YEAH!!!

Today is a packing day!  I'm packing ministry items and painting supplies for a 10 day ministry trip with the Summer NILI's and the Mount Vernon Team that is arriving tonight!!!  We are headed to the oriente (or jungle area of Ecuador)  We are going to putting a roof on a church in Palora Ecuador and we will be painting their old building that they need to turn back over to the people they are renting it from.  We also plan to do kids ministry in many different places, some that I'm excited about are shuar villages!  So come back again in two weeks for an update and LOTS of pictures from our ministry trip! 

I'm also very excited about a package that is arriving tonight with the team, coming from my mom!!!  I'm so excited and I love getting things in the mail!  And it's a double blessing getting a visit from friends on the team and getting a package from home! 

So check in again in two weeks hasta luego!
Here is the beginning of the packing for the Ministry trip!  More will be added!!!!